We are currently seeking the following:
Become an Agent!
Anico are different to most other personal loan companies, we like to engage with new customers face to face and have real conversations with them.
At Anico we operate an agent network; these agents work within their respective communities and promote our product to friends, family and colleagues. Once customers are introduced to Anico, Anico’s customer service team then handles the rest by speaking with the new customer and processing their application. It’s as simple as that! In return we offer our agents a generous commission structure
, paid daily at the time their customer’s loan is funded.
Who are our Agents?
Agents are friendly, helpful and find it easy to promote our brand, our agents:
- Find it easy to talk to people;
- Understand why people need to take out personal loans;
- Are honest and transparent about the service;
- Well placed within a community
- Fluent in Filipino
Working with Anico
There are always opportunities available to become an Anico agent, if you’re interested in earning some extra cash on a daily basis an agent scheme is right for you!
Although self employed our agents are fully supported by Anico
. Training around our product is provided along with promotional materials, ensuring you are able to promote our product in a correct, professional and fair way.
Commission is paid on a daily basis direct to your bank account, you can earn from £25 up to £55 per funded customer you refer.
Please email email@example.com
with your contacts details, an HR representative will then be in touch to provide further information and get your on board with the Anico team.
Sales and Customer Service Representative
Anico Finance is an alternative instalment lender based in central London.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Generate sales leads in line with Anico’s target customer criteria;
- Convert enquiries into sales from outbound and inbound telephone calls;
- Work with field sales to support them in achieving Anico’s sales objectives;
- Computer literate and experience in database navigation;
- Professional phone manner with a consultative approach and tone of voice;
- Highly organised, self motivated with the ability to prioritise tasks and work to targets;
- Legally able to work full time in the UK;
- Fluent in English;
- This role will require the person to work in shifts at times including weekends.